I worked for a company, I then left said company and after some time I'm now back at said company. During this time my company account for the relevant password manager and authenticator applications were deleted. As such, I can no longer access it, nor can it be reinstated as it was deleted, not deactivated.
After reading one of the suggested articles I've waited the 24 hours to receive the reset email to no avail. Admittedly, I only discovered there was a 24 hours waiting period until I'd requested the reset a number of times. Because of this, or the fact the email was inactive for a period, I'd imagine my email is probably on the 'suppression list' as described in another question with the same problem.
I need to be able to access the relevant repositories to begin upcoming work, so any assistance in getting this working would be much appreciated.