Hello, I am trying to create a dashboard to see a velocity of the following items:
I haven't been very successful in pulling all the following info on dashboard to view with my team, can anyone help me with it?
- Time spent on tickets for design.
- How many days team went over in design phase per ticket.
- Time spent on tickets during implementation.
- How many days or hours team went over original estimate during implementation.
- ## of Bugs identified in QA env.
- ## of bugs found in UAT env.
- Total time spent on tickets.
- ## of times ticket scope changed.
Problem statement:
Currently, teams at our company are spending too much time in ticket design like weeks before they start implementation. when they do start implementation, no matter how generous the estimates are they still go over original estimate. I want to be able to pull all the information on a dashboard so i can talk to the team through it on RETRO and come up with a game plan to do better as a team.
I am unable to share screenshots or i would have shared a pic of fields I'm talking about.