I deleted a git repo which I need again. I willing to pay for support. But I cannot contact them because I dont have a paid plan.
How I do it?
Hi @ero_stefano,
I can see in our system that you deleted two repositories from your workspace a few days ago. I'm not sure if you need both or only one of them, so I restored both of them.
Please note that the timestamp of the deletion has been added to both repos' name. You can change that from Repository settings > Repository details.
You can create a ticket with the support team only if you have a paid billing plan. If you don't, you can reach out in community; we have Atlassian staff checking community, but it may take longer to respond than in a support ticket.
If you or any other user who had access to a deleted repo has a clone of that repo, you can also restore it by creating a new empty repo and then pushing from that clone.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you! Feel free to send me "a buy me a coffee"-link.
You are very welcome! Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.