Hi all -
NOTE: I am posting this with a dummy account, not my real account, because I can't log in.
I have a new laptop and am unable to log into my actual Bitbucket account (<email_removed_for_privacy>). I keep going in circles with 2-factor authentication - when I try to use it, Microsoft Authenticator says my phone doesn't have a key associated to Atlassian. I've tried the 2-factor auth QR code link using a tablet as well with the same result.
I DO have the 24 character recovery key. It's accepted when I recover my account.
The support page says for issues with 2-factor authentication, I should disable it. The only way I can disable it is by logging in, which I cannot do, because as soon as I enter my (valid) username/password, I'm still sent through the 2-factor auth system which I cannot seem to use.
Can someone please help? Can an admin please disable 2-factor auth for <email_removed_for_privacy>? Or help me bypass this somehow?
Thank in advance!