Hi All -
This one has me stumped. I am trying to create an email report that displays similar to this:
Epic Summary - Epic ABC
- Pull data from epic (no problem here)
- List of Child Issue type=Risk - Summary | Impact | Mitigation Plan | Assignee
- List of Child Issue type =Decision - Summary | Assignee
Epic Summary - Epic XYZ
- Pull data from epic (no problem here)
- List of Child Issue type=Risk - Summary | Impact | Mitigation Plan | Assignee
- List of Child Issue type =Decision - Summary | Assignee
As I said, no problem handling the epic & data. I can cycle through epics fine, and pull their issue data. I cannot figure out how to pull a list of child issues and put them in an email.
Here is the screenshot of the basic automation. I have removed any attempt to pull the children because everything I have done has failed.
I feel like there must be a way to use multiple lookup tables, but I can't seem to get them to work.
