In GH6 one of the Estimation Statistics is the original estimate. What happen if an issue is not Done in a sprint? We have a setting that the Original Estimate can not be changed once someone starts loggin work againts an issue (option Legacy Mode for Time Tracking is ON).
For example original estimate for issue A at Sprint 1 was 10 hrs. logged effort was 9 hrs. but the issue was not closed in Sprint 1. For planning the next Sprint I need this issue to have a original estimate of 1 hr. or whatever the value the programmer set for the remaining estimate.
Or maybe I have to turn legacy mode OFF, reset the original estimate, and turn it back ON?
I think the best way should be to have Remaining Estimate as one of the Estimation options for coping with this scenario where an issue is not closed in a sprint and span more than a sprint.
Comments?