The billing and invoice download pannel is missing. I m the admin of the Jira site
Hi @SMD498 - Hoa Dinh Hiep welcome to the Atlassian Community! To confirm, you're the admin of your Jira site and you're having problems viewing your billing information?
If so, I'd recommend you reach out to our billing & licensing team via this support portal. They should be able to assist!
Thank you for your attention.
Yes, Im the Org admin of the site.
I have submitted a ticket to the team, but it seems to be taking longer to process.
I have previously requested support through the live chat channel with the support team. Where can I find that live chat channel now?Thank you very much.
You're welcome! You can find the live chat channel by heading to our page here and in the bottom right corner, a chat option should be present:
Hi @SMD498 - Hoa Dinh Hiep - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to be a Billing contact to see the billing information. Go to Settings > Billing
Once there click on the Products option in the top nav bar. Then click the Manage link to the right of the product you want to see. Then you should the billing info on the left.
Thank you for your response.
I have submitted the request, and although the system indicates it's busy, I will continue to wait.
Thank you for your support.
Yes, I believe I currently do not have billing admin rights to view and download the invoices. I am submitting a request to have this permission added to my account.
Thank you for your guidance
Very good - let us know how it goes.
لم افهم
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.