Join us for a Community-Led class all about Confluence Whiteboards with the superstar @Matt Reiner _K15t_, and earn a community kudos badge by sharing detail about what you learn or are excited about from the session!
We're super excited to hear more about how you're creating magic through Confluence whiteboards!
To score this badge, you just have to:
Attend the October 23rd session live (or watch the recording at your convenience when it becomes available!)
Come back to this post and share your use cases for whiteboards, tips from what you learned, or something you're excited to try!
Ta Da! You’ve earned the badge!
"Whiteboard Wizards" kudos badge
https://www.youtube.com/live/vdoJTmHRXg4
All registered!
☝ what @John Funk said
Awesome ... let's do it!
Eager to hear some best practices when it comes to whiteboards. 💡 See you at the live session!
Learning is never not fun.
Thanks @Em Ditchfield and @Matt Reiner _K15t_ for the session, looking forward to more details on a roadmap for more functionalities.
Thanks @Em Ditchfield & @Matt Reiner _K15t_ v interesting session looking forward to using Atlassian intelligence links and great that comments now added!
Great session, I learned that after 3 whiteboards your older ones become read only. Which solves an issue when users ask how to make a white board read only.
The voting feature is great!
just now finished the live streaming
Thanks for the info on White Boards!! Was great to hear that you can vote up a card - this will help in any planning white board.
Voting! and Jira issues in notes. thats noice!
This was great! Super excited to demo the following tool and the voting on sticky notes.
Thanks for the session, will be waiting for Whiteboards on Confluence DC The voting feature and Atlassian Intelligence looks really cool.
I learned about the share feature that allows you to share just a portion of your screen where you are focusing with others.
Most recently, I used Whiteboards to map out an information architecture diagram, then exported the diagram as a PDF to share with a Hurricane Helene recovery group I'm volunteering with to help organize all of their documentation. 💪🏼
Thank you for the informative session. I am totally going to be using note voting!\
Great sharing with AI and whiteboards.
The cross-functional usage of Jira and Whiteboard explanation was amazing.
Even Atlassian team members need to skill up regularly! Awesome session!
I liked the voting feature in Confluence's Whiteboards. It makes it easier to prioritize ideas and is really useful for quick group decisions!
The follow me feature is great, knew it from Miro and really appreciate to have this feature in Confluence Whiteboards as well
The main thing I learned is that I am sad that we don't have Premium. Looking forward to custom templates.
My biggest takeaway from the event was Emily's energy and enthusiasm when it comes to her product. With the loss of another exceptional Whiteboards tool that we were using, Confluence Whiteboards became our "default" tool... which doesn't sound exciting to most users... but through the publication of helpful articles, how-to links and demos, and Product Managers like Emily showing off their capabilities, this seems more and more like a long-term solution I can get my users behind. I also really appreciated the honesty about a lack of a development timeline on some features... recently, a few Atlassian partners have promised certain features in specific timelines and failed to deliver on those promises. That is more problematic for admins than Emily's answer of "we are very excited for that feature, we just don't have a firm timeline yet". I really appreciate the candid session!
Thanks to @Em Ditchfield & @Matt Reiner _K15t_I now know how to group all of our INSANE ideas together using AI and vote on which ones should be kept or thrown into crazy town!
The voting feature will help identify the most valuable ideas and suggestions to guide our teams to implement meaningful new content and updating/enhancing current content for our users.
Ohh I didn´t know about the following feature. Manytimes is so difficult sharing screen and not loosing your public the focus on where you are.
Great
Glad to see voting. Nice addition. I was hoping to hear something positive about adding tables to Whiteboards. Any update there?
I'm with @Barbara Szczesniak on wishing we had Premium after this! Loved Matt and Emily's energy.
Great Session Matt!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.