Hello,
I've the following problem:
- I'd like to make the systemfield "labes" editable when creating an issue, but only if a user is in Group XY. Ideally, this field should'nt be offered at all if someone is'nt authorized for it.
- We use the "Field Security App for Atlassian Jira by quis.app" and with this app i'm able give permissions for custom fields (all, read only, no acess) for groups, users and so on. But the field "Labels" is an JIRA system fields, and so i can't do this.
- I've already tried, to konfigure this permission with "Build-your-own Validator (JMWE)", but unfortunately it has failed. I don't know, how to konfigure this checkst that step after step.
- Check 1: if currentUser in Group 'AT_CPBS-Customers(all)' then carry out Check 2 or don't check more
- Check 2: if "labels" not empty then error message
LIKE !If-then-else-exit!
The result must be, that users who are'nt in Group XY are not allowed to create or edit labels
note: we user JIRA Software DC
regards Josef