Hi
I want to create problem from duplicate event (ITIL Process).
So i need to find duplicate issue that are create. (Like lookupissues in cloud)
Can someone help me please...
Hi @Rasa
You first need to define what you rank as a duplicate. Which fields are important and in what way should the comparison between two issues on that field yield you a yay or nay identical?
Do know you can start a string comparison with ~ it reads as "like".
Try to put your query into normal words first. Syntax of the automation comes later.
Hope we can help you once your question is a bit more clear,
Dick
By voting for helpful posts and marking answers to your question, you're helping people with similar questions find a solution more quickly. Sharing is caring applies to knowledge as well
I want to write an automation which start when an issue create
When issue create automation search and find issues with simailar summary like triger issue and then create a problem with the same summary and link the all similar issues.
In cloud i can search for thos issues with "lookup issues " in automation but in datacenter i can not find enything for this search.
Hi @Rasa Your question has become a lot clearer due to your added text.
Can you post a picture of the cloud automation, so we can adapt that to datacenter Jira?
Hope this helps,
Hey @Rasa, I just wanted to link an article I recently wrote about how to write an automation rule to manage duplicate tickets.
It's very similar to the accepted solution, but I think other people could benefit from the additional detail and illustrating images in that article.
I hope that's ok.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.