How to edit start sprint date for active sprint in classic greenhopper?
Hey there, rkc.
I believe that the sprint that you are referring on this context is the Version hierarchy that is implemented in the Classic Boards. If yes, you can click the edit button that is available in the Version card as explained in the following documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+the+Classic+Planning+Board#UsingtheClassicPlanningBoard-PlanningBoard—StatisticsColumn
Hope this helps. Should you have any questions, please let me know.
Warm regards,
Danial
Thanks.
Is there sprint start or version start button in classic like in rapid board?
Hey there again, rkc.
I don't think there is a Sprint start button for the Classic Boards since they are still using the version hierarchy and the sprint implementation was only introduced fully in the Rapid Board. Same goes to Version as well. Take note that in the new Rapid Board, the version hierarchy is not used, all heading towards the Sprint method.
Hi Ahmad,
Do you know which REST API I should use if I want to get the "Parent", "Start date" and "End date" in the classic Planning board?
Thanks!
Dick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.