Initially User1 added a subscription in RepositorySetting > Slack > Settings > Connect to setup the connection between Slack and Bitbucket.
When the same subscription is removed, I am not getting the Connect screen.
What to do to get the Connect screen again?
User2(Admin of the repo) removed User1 from a repo and made some subscription changes in RepositorySetting > Slack > Settings.
Even then we are getting Slack mesaages in the name of User1.
Technically only the users of the repo will be responsible for repo settings.
But it is not happening. What might be the reason?
If there is any Cache created for Slack settings in the repo, how to clear that.
Below are the steps which I have tried to solve the above issue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my personal Bitbucket account, I have created a repo and added another user.
Added a subscription in RepositorySetting > Slack > Settings > Connect.
When subscriptions are removed and refreshed the page, I am able to see the Connect screen again.
Whoever the user makes the changes to subscription settings in RepositorySetting > Slack > Settings,
We are getting the Slack message in the name of that user.
Same thing, when I try to do here, I am not getting the required result.
I want the Slack messages in the name of the user who changed the subscription, not in the name of the user who initially setup the connection between Slack and Bitbucket through RepositorySetting > Slack > Settings > Connect