Hash Y78HF3 Trace a3d8f137f741402b9aada7d06c5f3344
Hi @Asım Güler Welcome to the Atlassian Community!Not sure if you are impacted due to active incident on Atlassian Cloud - Jira Status - Something went wrong error in Jira (atlassian.com)
Can you share screenshot of the error ? and what action you were performing when you got this error ?
Buen dia!
A nosotros tambien nos esta pasando. Te paso captura de pantalla
i am facing similar error
Also getting this error:
Chrome version: 129.0.6668.90 (Official Build) (arm64)
Same error here and nobody knows what to do. The overlay message is quite cryptic.I have not been able to do much today. This should be addressed ASAP
Hi @sumitkumar @Brett Fitzpatrick I would suggest subscribing to the updates here - Jira Status - Something went wrong error in Jira (atlassian.com) so that you get an email update when the issue is fixed.
I would suggest subscribing to the updates here - Jira Status - Something went wrong error in Jira (atlassian.com) so that you get an email update when the issue is fixed.
Hash 20VNUZTrace f817302be95e45c19759765c5b339ea4I am getting this on Chrome.
I'm also getting it in Chrome. I already restarted my browser.
Hello, I’d also like to check if there’s any update on this. Has a resolution been found?
Any solution ? i have the same ussie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.