For some reason the project I am working on is not showing up when I goto create a scrum or kanban board (create board) feature. Other projects do show up.
What might be the issue?
Thank you,
Brian
Is the project you're searching for a Team Managed Project?
Hi Brian,
are you a user of this project or only the administrator? The problem could be there. Check also the permission.
Let me know.
We are having Board issues this AM as well. Perhaps there is a PROD issue?
I'm guessing you start off from the "Boards" menu and try to create a new one from there with the option "Board from an existing project"?
There you will see a drop-down menu with projects and in the drop-down menu you will only see projects you are allowed to browse.
As mentioned on https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-board/, you need the Browse Projects permission and as hinted at by @Robert Condon this will only work with company-managed projects.
Team-managed projects will already have their own board menu and you can't create boards for in that way.
Hi Brian - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I assume you are trying to create a second board for a Team-managed project or a Jira Business project. Take a look at this article for assistance on that. If it is helpful, please give it a Like.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Thanks for responding, but even though I'm logged in, I get this message when trying to view the link: You don't have sufficient privileges to view this page.
You get that message for the article above? If so, you need to clear your cache or maybe try an incognito browser session.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.