Hi everyone,
We’ve set up a Jira project to track complaints (a very low-volume project, so Jira Service Management wasn’t necessary).
I’ve been working on automation rules to ensure personal data is deleted from Jira issues 60 months after creation. Here’s what I’ve done so far:
Personal Data Removal upon Archiving: I created a rule that empties all personal data fields when an issue moves to the status "Beschwerdearchiv." This part works perfectly and should do the trick if the issues are updated properly.
Status Update 60 Months After Creation: I’m struggling to create a second rule that updates the issue’s status to "Beschwerdearchiv" 60 months after it was created (I'd like to ensure the process is airtight and that all personal data is safely deleted after 60 months). I tried a scheduled trigger with the following ChatGPT-JQL --> (created <= now(-10m) AND status != Erledigt) but that did not work.
Any tips or guidance on how to improve this automation?
Thanks in advance!
Christian