I am the org admin and I see this for more than 3 days now.
Hi John and welcome to the community!
I can see in our system that your Bitbucket account has access to a Bitbucket workspace, but I'm not sure if that's the one you have issues with or if it's another one you tried to create.
Could you please let me know the following so I can better help you?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @John Papadakis
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Workspace setup is little bit processes taking activity but we can refresh the page so that it shows the progress and the activity runs in background.
If possible restart the jira server and check.
else if you have paid subscription then you can raise a support ticket from below url so that Atlassian Team can resolved ASAP.
https://support.atlassian.com/
Vikram P
Hi Vikram.
I am currently with the free cloud. I raised a ticket but they redirected me here. AFAIK I cannot restart the server as it's cloud.
Still the same issue. I raised a support ticket but I was redirected here. It looks that I'm in a dead-end and it most likely require an action from atlassian dev/ops team.
Hi Theodora,
1) Yes. That is the workspace-id I'm trying to get access to.
2) That is the page I'm trying to get access to. I have logged out, hard refresh, clear cookies and cache. Nothing works.
3) Yes I see this bitbucket account listed.
4) I am product admin in bitbucket in this work space.
I've done all the above and still I cannot access bitbucket.
Hi John,
Thank you for the info.
I have created a support ticket on your behalf so that we investigate further and see how we can resolve this.
You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. You should also be able to view the ticket here https://support.atlassian.com/requests/ after you log in with the email address of your community account.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Was resolved. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.