Hi there,
I am running into 2 issues with single and double quotes in user input fields.
Scenario 1
When user inputs double quote in a text or textarea field, it populates the cannot prepare JSON error and anywhere where there is a double quote it formats as " as shown below:

(Ticket creation otherwise works if there's no double quotes presented)
Scenario 2
When user inputs a single quote in text/textarea field, when a JIRA ticket gets created it populates with "'"
Form and JIRA ticket output


This is how the JSON looks like, which is wrapped in the No Format Macro inside of the Confiforms IFTTT Integration Rules macro. I made sure to utilize the escapeJSON virtual function based on the info I found on the community forum.

This is also how all my text fields are set up, nothing else is selected.

I found something similar in regards to my double quotes issue:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Double-Quotes-Not-Escaped-Creating-Jira-Issue-with-Confiform/qaq-p/2723170
Though I didn't try the solution provided because from my understanding the escapeJSON virtual function should work and I want it to populate with the double quotes.
Any ideas why these 2 things are happening? Am I missing something?
Please let me know and TIA!