Hi,
I know this is a big jump, but the release of our pipe was working fine before, and now it is failing with a cryptic message.
I suspect this is related to the inability to push or tag to master, but I have not changed anything.
The logs ends abruptly:
+ new_version=3.0.2 + USERNAME='Bitbucket Pipelines Push Bot'+ [[ -n '' ]]++ git config --get http.http://bitbucket.org/sonarsource/sonarqube-scan.proxy+ HTTP_PROXY_DEFAULT=
Any idea?
Hi @Julien HENRY . I think, this pipe is required to sue python image by default. Please, try to add:
image: python:3.10
to your release step. Waiting for your feedback.
Regards, Igor
Thanks, I will try during the next release.
fatal: detected dubious ownership in repository at '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'To add an exception for this directory, call: git config --global --add safe.directory /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build
rootdrwxrwxrwx 6 nobody nobody 4096 Oct 15 08:00 /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build
@Fletcher, Andrew thank you for your investigation.Usually we use this option for git push: Configure repository ssh key pair and it will be safely used in pipeline to push to current repository
and your investigation related to the case described by: if neither of above is configured, the http proxy and http origin will be used to pushOur team will try to fix this http proxy and http origin option. Temporary we suggest to use Configure repository ssh key pair with this pipe.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.