I created a new workspace more than 24 hours ago but I still can't access it. I don't even see it listed when I select all workspaces for my profile. I am the org admin. What else can I do to make this it work?
G'day, @Eugene Grayfer
Welcome to the community!
I can see a new workspace on your organization list that you've started to use it. Is the issue still present?
Regards,Syahrul
admin.atlassian.com shows the space and it is available for confluence and jirra. Bitbucket is also listed as an application but when I try to open it, I get an error message 404 Resource not found.
Link to the space: 404 — Bitbucket
Hi @Eugene Grayfer
Thanks for the update. It seems that you are affected by a known bug. BCLOUD-23319
I have raised a support ticket for further investigation. You can find your support ticket in our support portal.
https://support.atlassian.com/requests/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.