I want to do some automation when we add issues to the releases.
Hi @Aditya Singh and welcome to the Community!
You should be able to trigger that with Field Value Changed, selecting the Fix Versions field with the option value added:
Hope this helps!
Thanks @Walter Buggenhout , One more doubt how can I link the issue to another issue using smart values
It depends what issue you are trying to link to. In your screenshot, you are referring to the issue that triggered the rule (so essentially to itself). That does not make any sense. You need to be clear what issue you want to link to ...
I want to link this issue to a different issue but here there is no option to use smart values. So my question is how can I use it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.