Hello, I have this problem, I have tried many options found in Internet but nothing works, can anyone help me.Thank you
<screenshot_removed_for_privacy>
Error: fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/{workspace-id}/{repo}.git': Could not resolve host: bitbucket.org
Hi.
Can you ping bitbucket.org? Do you have anything special in localhost that's related to BitBucket?I would also suggest using an SSH key to access your repo so you can clone like this:
`git clone git@bitbucket.org/your_org/your_project`
Hi and welcome to the community!
The error indicates a DNS issue; your DNS cannot translate the domain name bitbucket.org to an IP.
This may be caused by an incorrect value for http.proxy in your Git config, so I suggest checking:
to see if there is such an option configured, and in case it has an incorrect value, remove it.
If this is not the case and you work from your company's network, I suggest reaching out to the network administrator.
Just a heads up, I removed the screenshot from your post to protect your privacy, as it was displaying username, workspace-id and repo name.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.