Dear community,
sorry for maybe a trivial question but I have been fighting with this for quite a time.
I am unable to implement AJS.RestfulTable on Jira issue inside ScriptRunner's Web Panel fragment (Data Center 9.4.18).
The same I implemented in Scriptrunner's macro in Confluence (Data Center 8.5.9) without nearly no issues.
I am wildly guessing I must be missing some import or src in JS fragment. Would there be anyone who went through this or would have had an idea of how to resolve this? Thanks a lot for anything!
Scriptrunner's fragment
AJS.log("VERSION = " + AJS.version);
AJS.log("=== CALLING REST FOR TABLE DATA ===");
new AJS.RestfulTable({
el: AJS.\$("#restful-table-findings"),
autoFocus: true,
resources: {
all: "" + AJS.Meta.get('base-url') + "/rest/scriptrunner/latest/custom/findings",
self: "" + AJS.Meta.get('base-url') + "/rest/scriptrunner/latest/custom/findings"
},
columns: [
{
id: "summary",
header: "Summary"
}
]
});
AJS.log("=== FINISHED ===");
Error in browser's console
Some more details in Scriptrunner
Posting just related things, can post more but don't want to bother you with unnecessary details.

