Why is there a sentence abbreviation for the Summary of Story's on the Board? There is enough room to show more off the Summary.
Is it possible to show the complete sentence (or as much as possible)?
Greetings,
Stephan
Hi @Stephan Blonk -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Would you please post an image of what you are observing?
I believe the Summary field is limited to 255 characters, and when I tried with a few different board and project types, the full text was displayed.
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Hey Bill, thanx for you're answer. Off course :-)
Thanks for clarifying, and that is a known limitation in many places:
I did not find any open suggestions to modify that behavior, so you could add one or send feedback to Atlassian on this topic.
Ok thanx Bill, i will try one of you're options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.