Hi,
I have noticed
A lot of features not there in Jira,
# Why there is no COUNT option in Jira Query Language? ex i need Done=10, Ready=5 i cant get this.
# No direct xls download feature in Jira all are CSV related options
# No option to extract data based on Story points using Insert Elements in Confluence.
# No option to share reports via email
# When ticket cloned, POP-UP left side down is very small, it should appear in middle of the screen
# In Confluence no option to select Multiple elements from Insert elements section. every time need to select each separately, also editing the inserted element is not user friendly.
# Most of the reporting options are dependent on Free or Paid Gadgets only.
# Should have by default report based in Assignee, Issue Type, Status, as these are Primary data for reporting.
As I'm working on Jira, noticed above points good to have. I might have not correct but still i feel those options will be helpful.
Thank you