I need to hide a particular Epic status in Jira dashboards.
Hi @Mohandas K and welcome to the community,
When you use a filter as basis of your dashboard gadget and you don't want e..g see the 'In Progress' status, you can use something like:
issuetype = epic and status in ("To do", "Done")
If you want to see also tasks, stories, etc. you can use:
(issuetype = epic and status in ("To do", "Done") ) or issuetype in (task, story, bug)
Good luck,
Rudy
I need to hide the on-hold Epic items in the Jira Dashboard without changing to Done status.
What is the filter you are using in the dashboard.
Hi Rudy,Thanks for the response. I am using the Filter Results gadget in the Jira Dashboard.I select Status filter, and in that Backlog, Development, In Progress, UAT, Deployment and On Hold etc. statuses are created in the workflow. I need to hide only one status in Jira Dashboard without moving to Done status
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.