I have added `trigger: manual` to my Deployment to manually check Build results before running deploy
In BitBucket UI I can only see `Deploy` button, but what if I want to reject it - how could it be done?
Thanks!
Hi Dmitriy,
There is no option to reject or skip a manual step. We have a feature request for the ability to skip steps that you can vote for and watch here:
Do you have additional steps, after the deployment one, that you want to run?
Kind regards,Theodora
No, I don't have any post-deploy steps, but I could add one if it helps to Reject deploy somehow
Adding post-deploy steps will not help with rejecting the deployment, I just asked to better understand your use case. Steps in a Pipelines build get executed sequentially at the moment; a common reason why users ask for the ability to skip a step, is so that they can skip for example the second step and execute a third one. This is what the feature request I shared is about.
Since there no other steps after the deployment one, you could ignore the deploy step and not run it. Could you please explain why you would like a reject option? What value would it add?
I see, thanks for clarification
I need to be able to Reject previous deploy if newer deploy was done (prevent human mistake)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.