I created two projects; I want to clone issue from one project to another with form submission detail
Hello @Shivani Saran and welcome to Atlassian Community
If you're seeking for an easy way to clone an issue across projects including form submission details, I suggest trying our app Elements Copy & Sync that allows you to clone and sync a full hierarchy of issues with all their content (summary, description, custom fields, comments, attachments, etc).
You can check our guide here.
The app is for free during 30 days (and it stays free under 10 users).
Hi @Shivani Saran
If you are willing to try a third-party app, our app Deep Clone for Jira, can be an excellent solution. Deep Clone enables you to clone issues along with many associated elements, including attached forms and their submission details. You can read more on that here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.