I'm looking to onboard more users (50+) and I'm really confused. It looks like I'm paying for JWM and some users are both Jira users and JWM users.
What happens when I onboard my users and I go above the 10 free user limit in Jira? Am I going to be billed for users on Jira or JWM? It says when I hover over the JWM line item that it's included with Jira, but why are they listed differently showing Jira is Free and JWM is Standard? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I reached out to their support team and they gave me a brief overview that confused me more and indicated these products will soon be joined together?
I'm so confused and not at all ready to onboard more users if I don't understand the billing 100%.
Any insight or perhaps, embarrassingly, an ELI5 explanation would be really helpful!
