Hi everyone,
I'm trying to produce an overview over all our projects, their schemes and much more, and I've already found out a lot, but I don't know this:
How do I get the information which Issue Types are available in which projects from the database (SQL Server)?
I want to produce a list with the following columns:
- Project-ID
- Project-Key
- Issue Type Scheme ID
- Issue Type Scheme Name
- Issue Type ID
- Issue Type Name
At the moment my SQL looks like this:
SELECT
JIRADB.jiradb.project.id as pid ,
JIRADB.jiradb.project.pkey as pshortcut ,
JIRADB.jiradb.fieldconfigscheme.ID as issueTypeSchemeID ,
JIRADB.jiradb.fieldconfigscheme.configname as issueTypeSchemeName
FROM JIRADB.jiradb.project
JOIN JIRADB.jiradb.configurationcontext
ON JIRADB.jiradb.configurationcontext.PROJECT = JIRADB.jiradb.project.ID
JOIN JIRADB.jiradb.fieldconfigscheme
ON JIRADB.jiradb.fieldconfigscheme.ID = JIRADB.jiradb.configurationcontext.FIELDCONFIGSCHEME
WHERE JIRADB.jiradb.fieldconfigscheme.FIELDID = 'issuetype'
But where do I get the Issue Type ID and Name from?
We're running on Jira Datacenter 9.4.8 and are currently in the process of updating to 9.17.2.
(Unfortunately my formatting has been lost.)
Many thanks and best regards,
Gisela