Folks,
I hope someone can help me out here! My team uses JIRA Dashboard as a place to quickly view certain project metrics. Our dashboard includes the Two Dimensional filter gadget which displays issue type/assignees. Here's what's going wrong - This is a multi project dashboard so there's a long list of assignees. So when I click on a specific assignee's issue, I am taken to the next screen which should ideally have the issue in question displayed. (And it does, but in an almost invisible line at the absolute bottom of the screen (well, I only have a laptop screen, so maybe it's different if you have big monitors? )and the rest of the screen is eaten up by a huge box that contains the search criteria (Names of all included projects, plus emails of all assignees on the list). And since there are a ton of assignees, this is almost the entire screen space. This is awful and defeats the entire purpose of using this gadget. There's no way to pull the bar above the issue (from the bottom of the screen) up or shorten the search box. This is driving me crazy, is there any solution for this? I'll be very grateful, Thanks in advance!