Hello,
We would like to get in touch with your sales representative as we are considering adopting Trello in our company, transitioning from Asana.
please could you suggest somebody we could talk to?
thx n
Hi @nicoletta brucoli
I am biased because I love Trello but having been a former Asana user, I'd say this is a great move.
Are you looking at Trello enterprise?
If so, you can go here to contact Trello:
https://trello.com/enterprise
Thank you Mike.
we are starting with a small team so it will not be enterprise.
Is there any peson dealing with new customers, helping and supporting? This could be a deal breaker for us
I believe depending on how many seats you buy, Atlassian might offer some support? But even if they don't, there are a handful of consultants out there who support teams onboarding to Trello, and many of them are here in the community: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Consultants-Right-Here-In-The-Community/ba-p/1983694#M1677
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting himself offers consulting services and I can vouch that he knows about all there is to know about Trello!
I will add also that while there isn't a direct sales channel for Standard or premium, this community is the best place for you to have your questions answered.
What questions do you have, I am sure we will be able to cover most, if not all of them...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.