I think its a bug. Yesterday the diff colors were as usual.
Today morning look awful. I don't think it suppose to looks like this. Changed to all my colleagues.
Hey @FanFataL ,
and welcome to the Community!
Could you please clarify if the difference you noticed was in the background color, or in the font color ?
I ask this because it may be the case that you have enabled syntax highlighting in your personal profile, which changes the rendering of the diff. If that is the case, you may want to try disabling Syntax Highlighting by navigating to the Labs section of your Personal Bitbucket Settings.
Thank you, @FanFataL !
Patrik S
Yes, I'm using this. But the colors were changed to worst.
This is old highlight of vue/html syntax
And this is new:
thanks for the confirmation!
In that case, I would recommend sharing your feedback about the colors directly in the Labs feature, using the Give feedback button:
So your feedback will be directly shared with our product managers and engineering team responsible for that feature.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.