I have created an issue with child issues, that I am using as a template. I have set issues/tasks that reoccur at the same time each year.
I want to be able to CLONE my template, and then run an automation that automatically changes the date to one year later. By doing this I can keep my timelines intact, since the same deadlines occur at the same time each year.
The best I have been able to do is change it
{{now.plusDays(365)}}. Not what I want, but at least gets me closer to the year, but it won't let me alter the start date, which messes up the timeline. I would prefer if it found the issues current date and then added 365 days to that.
Has anyone figured out how to clone, then move all the dates forward a year to keep the timelines intact?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.