Hello!
When I try to login in, I get a page "We couldn’t log you in" and cannot go any further.
Can someone help me, please?
Cheers
Hi @McLone
Welcome to Atlassian Community,
If you try to login more than the count specified for incorrect login then your email will be deactivated and blocked by Atlassian.
Wait till one of the Atlassian person deactivate your user, then only you will be able to login.
Vikram P
Hey Vikram,
Not sure what I did to deserve account limbo, but it wasn't that. First connection by Apple Account, maybe on a very old "classic" account which might have been disabled for inactivity.
I hope an "Atlassian person" will help me
Hi and welcome to the community!
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was in a dormant state, which is the reason for the error you were seeing. The dormant state has nothing to do with the number of unsuccessful logins; The reason for that status is because you didn't log in to your account since around 2017-2018 when we were doing the integration with Atlassian accounts (https://id.atlassian.com/) for authentication.
I just reactivated your account. Can you try logging in when you have some time, and let me know if the issue is resolved?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.