Go to the project > Settings > Access Keys and add the access key. It will apply to all repositories in the project.
Thanks, but I don't have this option in Project > Settings, although I'm an admin in the team that owns the project. Is it possible that I'm an admin in the team, but not in the project itself? If so how can the owner of the project add me as an admin?
I have the same problem: I don't have "Access Keys" in Project > Settings, although I'm the owner of the team and the project. Where we can find this configuration?
My perception is that this feature is only available to hosted server users.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/ssh-access-keys-for-system-use-776639781.html
Maybe Michael can verify whether there is a similar feature for the cloud product.
I've (sadly) come to the same conclusion.
This would be a lovely feature to have for Bitbucket Cloud.
Hello.
I have project in BB cloud with several repos.
After that i`v added key to the Project via project > Settings > Access Keys
In this case i have no access to the repos with this key.
Adding this same key to the each repo in project provides me access to repos. But one main key in Project is not functional for all inherited repos.
Could you please help with this? What i`m doing wrong? Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.