When previewing or editing an issue from a kanban or backlog, a second Comment Field sometimes appears. When adding a comment, it gets duplicated as well.
@Dergut Gashi
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I noticed it as well in our instance, however it is not happening the whole time. So far it happened once and someone else in my team reported it as well.
Check the following resolution Atlassian is suggesting, see if it will resolve your problem:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/duplicate-comment-boxes-are-shown-on-view-screen-in-jira-when-cdn-is-enabled-1141966820.html
Best,
Fadoua
@Dergut Gashi @Tinker Fadoua Have either of you found any further details or answers on how/why this is happening?
We also received a report today of this happening, and I was able to reproduce it myself. I can also confirm is happens on both kanban and scrum boards, and both on the active board & backlog views. It does seem to be somewhat random, though I can easily reproduce it within a few tries by switching to different issues and then clicking into the comment field.
We are not using CDN and I have confirmed that our CDN "status" within Jira is disabled, so the Jira KB article does not help in our situation and does not seem to be the cause of this oddity.
Quick update, it looks like this bug was fixed in 9.12.13:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/issues-resolved-in-9-12-13-1431770835.html
@Ryan Thank you for sharing! We are on 9.12.10 which makes sense.
This is occurring on version 9.17.2, so it seems this bug has been reintroduced.
@mar2 According to the fix versions for JRASERVER-76375, which is the bug issue for this problem, this should be fixed in 9.17.3
I have the same bug in v9.12.12. We don't use a CDN. CDN is switched off in Jira settings.
I will try the update to v9.12.13 to see if it helps.
I recognised the same in 9.12.12 but i cleared my cache with a shift + reload and it got solved for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.