When I try to update "Developer" custom field in an automation script it fails with:
`Additional fields contains invalid field(s) in 'update' or 'fields' section: Developer`
I had been using a different field called "Original Developer" which worked well until one day it started failing to update the field. Thereafter any permutation of the json to update the custom field failed with the error above.
I created a new field in the project called Developer, and same error.
```
{ "fields": { "Developer" : { "id":"{{initiator.accountId}}" } } }
```
In another project I have created the Developer field and also a Tester field.
In this other project, Developer fails to save, whereas Tester works fine:
```
{ "fields": { "Tester" : { "id":"{{initiator.accountId}}" } } }
```
Both Developer and Tester fields are set to allow only one assignee
Also to note that I tried suggestions from other posts on this forum, and not found an answer that resolved my issue despite the same error message