Hi Team,
I am unable to connect to bitbucket from my office laptop since this morning however i was able to login till yesterday from last 2 months.
The connection was reset.
Try:
https://bitbucket.org/yooralla2/workspace/repositories/
Hey @Sanjay.Maduri ,
and welcome to the Community!
I noticed you have created a support ticket for this issue and one of our support engineers is already investigating the issue with you.
Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the solution here in community to assist other users that may come across the same issue.
Thank you, @Sanjay.Maduri !
Patrik S
We have the exact same issue in our entire company! We have to be closing chrome or switching to firefox to be able to use it. It can happen several times during the day. C'mon! I can't believe noone else is complaining about this. We need a fix ASAP!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.