I need help with the following issue.
This is my automation:
- Trigger: Value Changes for Start date, Duration
- Then: Edit issue field Due Date (=Issue Start Date + Duration)
- And: Re-Fetch issue Data
- Branch For Linked Issues, Types: Linked issue cannot start until this issue finishes
- Then: Edit issue field Start Date (=Linked issue DueDate+1day)
- And: Re-fetch issue data
- And: Edit Issue fields Due Date (=Issue Start Date + Duration)
- And: Re-fetch issue data
This is the problem:
- I manually update the Start date of HA11-2
- Then the Due date of HA11-2 get's updated. This is OK
- Then the Start date of HA11-3 gets updated. This is OK
- Then the Due date of HA11-3 gets updated. This is OK
Then it stops, but the rest of the issues are linked as well. I am expecting all linked issues to continue updating.
