I have over 1200 stories. It is difficult to find the stories with null as story points. I need to do this manually. Please let me know if searching on null story is possible.
I'd start with
issuetype = story and "Story points" is empty
"Story points" is empty
Worked for me since I needed to know about all issues without estimate.
My search on "Story points" values never finds anything, is this a known issue?
I had the same issue and solved it by using:
originalEstimate is EMPTY
Basically, I typed the first letter of every letter in the alphabet and inspected the suggested options until I found this one, which solved my occurrence of no results for "Story points".
But that's wrong. That is looking for an empty original estimate, not story points.
Some systems may well not have Story points, it depends on if you've installed Software and/or your admins have created/removed it.
We had similar issue after some updates in JIRA. We have obeyed it with using not field name, but index. So: {cf[124xx] is EMPTY} insteed of "Story points" is empty.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.