The jira mobile app has a specific push notification that can be heard whether in silent mode or not; it's designed to cut through everything for higher priority alerts. This is different from normal notifications of apps like a new email or text message. So when we create an incident, we want that special notification to key off for a group of people. The only way I can get that special notification to work is when i assignee the ticket to 1 person (that's not we want as that one person may be asleep, vacation, etc) or add in a responders group which also needs to be done manually. No combination of automations accomplishes this that I can tell, I've tried quite a few combinations and automation
there's seems to be a good deal of comments around this in the community, but no real easy to implement solution. Has anyone uncovered away to do this?