Dear All,
I am using Big Picture for creating Gantt charts, and I have a question about configuring the automatic progress of parent tasks. In my project, I have a parent task that includes several subtasks with different durations. I would like to set up the progress of the parent task based on the time duration of each subtask, rather than on the average progress of all the subtasks.
For example, if I have a parent task with one subtask of 4 days and four subtasks of 1 day each, the total duration would be 8 days. I would like the progress of the parent task to accurately reflect the proportion of time completed rather than a simple average of all the subtasks. That is, if the 4-day subtask is completed, I want the parent task to show a progress of 50%, as it represents half of the total duration.
Could you please advise me on how to configure this in the tool so that the automatic progress of the parent task is based on the time duration of the subtasks?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,