I am trying to figure out how to create labels that will apply to only my project, given that there are ~150 other projects in my company and I don't want to clutter the labels for all the other people out there.
I have a company managed project, in case this means I specifically can not accomplish this on my own. I have Project Lead access on this project.
My available issue types are Epic, Bug, Story, Task.
I have made a custom field that was a label type, but have not found a way to apply it to my issues. I'm not sure if I do manage to apply it to my issues, if that won't also affect all other projects since I expect Epic, Bug, Story, and Task are issue types for all projects.
Do I need to also make a custom issue type / have someone in corporate do it for me? Is there some other way I can create labels that apply to only my project without cluttering others' projects?
Thanks!