I created a new repo.
I successfully cloned via ssh.
Made some changes locally.
Committed them.
Tried to push, but it failed.
I've done some troubleshooting, but I'm not sure how to resolve.
I did this...
GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -vvv" git push
<snip>
debug1: Server accepts key
At this point, all good.
debug1: Sending command: git-receive-pack 'me/scripts.git'
debug2: channel 0: request exec confirm 1
debug3: send packet: type 98
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST
debug2: channel_input_open_confirmation: channel 0: callback done
debug2: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 2097152 rmax 32768
debug3: receive packet: type 99
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_SUCCESS
debug2: channel_input_status_confirm: type 99 id 0
debug2: exec request accepted on channel 0
debug2: channel 0: rcvd ext data 13
debug3: receive packet: type 98
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST
debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype exit-status reply 0
debug3: receive packet: type 96
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF
debug2: channel 0: rcvd eof
debug2: channel 0: output open -> drain
debug3: receive packet: type 97
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE
debug2: channel 0: rcvd close
debug2: channel 0: chan_shutdown_read (i0 o1 sock -1 wfd 4 efd 6 [write])
debug2: channel 0: input open -> closed
debug3: channel 0: will not send data after close
debug2: channel 0: obuf_empty delayed efd 6/(13)
Unauthorized
Not sure why I'm unauthorized.
I own the repo.
Any ideas how to resolve?