Hi Team, I am not able to find my old repository, i would be thankful if you can help me to find this.
bitbucket.org/amitkjai/flightapi.git
Hey @amitkjai ,
and welcome to the Community!
I wasn't able to find the repository you mentioned inside the workspace you shared in your description.
However, I see you have access to multiple workspaces, so the repository you're looking for might be part of a different workspace other than the one you're currently accessing.
You can find a list of workspace you have access by navigating to Bitbucket > Clicking on your avatar in the top right corner > Selecting All Workspaces option.
From there, you can open each of the workspaces and search for your repository.
I hope that helps! Let us know in case you have any questions.
Thank you, @amitkjai !
Patrik S
Dear Team, I really appreciate your response on this and suggestions.
But i am not able to find this repo.
earlier i was accessing the repo using the below url-
https://amitkjai@bitbucket.org/amitkjai/flightapi.git
what are the solutions to find this now?
thanks
-Amit
While searching for that repository, I was only able to find a repository that was created 2 days ago, with that same name, but the repository has no content. I assume you have re-created the repository.
For the original repository, these are the possible reasons why you weren't able to find it:
If you or anyone from your team has a local copy of the repository, I'd suggest pushing this copy to this newly created repository.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.