Hi everyone!
I'm new here and to the Atlassian ecosystem, but I've had a blast over the past 4 months getting to know this community since I started working at Seibert (an Atlassian solution partner).
Earlier this month, I hosted our first webinar to answer questions around the merger of Jira Work Management with Jira Software. We had a great conversation, so I'd like to share the video recording that I hope adds to the conversation about work management, and how teams can collaborate effectively.
A few of the things I learned include...
- Tools can help make a team more efficient, but not more effective
- Sometimes the default settings in Jira are the best place to start
- It's important for Jira admins to understand how work happens on different teams (marketing, HR, dev, etc) so that they can encourage more teams to collaborate on Jira and reduce shadow IT
https://www.youtube.com/live/3KxG0fh7Dew?si=Ucc8qea_pk9cYtNn
If you get the chance to watch the recording, I'd love to hear your thoughts!