Hi there, I have a list with many cards belonging to it on board 1. The cards have custom fields which need to have the information of a card from board 2. This is supposed to be triggered when on board 2 an attachment of board 1 is added. I have created following rule
- when an attachment is added to a card, set custom field "Attachment-Name" to "{attachmentname}", find a card titled "{cardname}" in list "Tasks" on board "{attachmentname}", set custom field "Original-Karte" to "{triggercardname}", and set custom field "Original-Board" to "{triggercardboardname}"
Somehow, the find rule doesn't work with the variable {cardname}, but when I choose a specific name of a card e.g. find a card titled "Evaluate" it does what it is supposed to.
Problem is the list has too many cards to address them individually in the rule and the names of the cards may change over time. That means I would have to change the rule permanently.
Is there a different variable other than {cardname} I can choose from or any other workarounds?
Thanks in advance!