I have a number of queries/filters retrieve issues with certain text values in the Summary or Description. I'd like to report the number of issues that pass each filter on a dashboard. I cannot seem to find the gadget magic to make that happen. Help!I don't want to categorize by any other field in the issue. Just need the raw count.
Hi @Steve Rosenberry
Welcome to the community!
Oh darn, you are on data-center and I think the wonderful gadget called "Filter Counts" is not available there yet right? Vote on this feature request
And do you have any addons in your environment at all?
best regards
Lisa
I think you mean you want to know if an issue has been in a filter, correct?
There is no history related to which issues have been matched in a filter. The filter shows results based on the provided query.
There is no logging on an issue, that its been in filter a,b or c.
Thanks, Lisa! That would be an awesome (and one hope relatively easy) addition to gadget library!
Voted
Of course, that created date in the beginning of 2018 is not giving me any hope
Hi @Steve Rosenberry,
Unfortunately, there is no such gadget on the Data Center.
A solution would be to search for an app on Atlassian Marketplace that has a gadget able to display filter count.
If you consider the idea of using an app, then our Great Gadgets app offers an Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadget that can display the count from up to 6 filters.
It is highly configurable; you set the texts displayed. The gadget allows you to calculate sums, average, percentages...
You can also use the Issue Filter Formula gadget offered by the same app.
Danut
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.