Hi—I need a git gc on my repo
***st/ins***-***te
Hi @swebst
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Please go through below url Atlassian git tutorials.
https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/git-gc
you will able to setup git gc on your repo.
Vikram P
Thanks, but I need it run on the bitbucket server and i'm not seeing a way to do that
Hi Shwebs
Do you want to set up git for bitbucket or do you want to clean up unnecessary files for your repo?
need to clean up unnecessary files for my repo on the bitbucket server
Hi @swebst and welcome to the community!
I ran a git gc on your Bitbucket repo but its size hasn't decreased.
If you would like to remove files from Git history to reduce the repo's size, you can check the following reply of mine on another post for info:
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.