Hello,
We are using GreenHooper to help SCRUM development in our project.
We really enjoy the new Rapid Board and all, but there is one thing we are curious about.
Is there a way to assign an issue to a certain sprint upon its creation?
I mean, right now we are doing it like this:
Imagine we are in a middle of the sprint, we discover a bug that is so important it has to be fixed right away (in the current sprint). We create an issue, then we open the backlog of Rapid Board, the issue is at the very bottom. We select it, we press S, T on the keyboard to send it to the top. Then we scroll the backlog to the top and drag and drop the issue to the current sprint.
I don't know, but to me it seems like a lot of work? Or maybe I'm missing something from the SCRUM perspective?
Anyone care to elaborate?
Best regards,
Michal Ciebiada.